We are actively looking for 3-4 community members and/or business leaders to join our Directors in growing our Mission:
"The Art Center of Redwood City & San Carlos brings together art lovers & artists of all ages and abilities from the community to create, educate & collaborate."
Areas of need are related to but not limited by:
- HR & Volunteer Building
- General Counsel
- San Carlos and Redwood City civic connections
- Fundraising & Donor Development
What we like to see:
- Joy and love of art and artists.
- Willingness to attend monthly meetings, usually 1.5 hours in length
- Willingness to give and average of 2 hours per week or 8-10 hours per month in personal volunteer time
- Annual suggested donation, currently at $500/year
- Willingness to participate on some level with fundraising and continual board recruitment.
- Email Rebecca Bangs at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Please include:
- Best way to reach you
- Meet with 1-2 officers of the Board, usually at the Art Center to ask and answer questions
- Join 1-2 Board meetings to see if it is a “best fit”
- If invited to join the Board, pair up with a current Board member to learn the ins and outs
Current Board members:
- Rebecca Bangs (President)
- Ken Wong (Treasurer)
- Kerith Lisi (Secretary)
- Deborah Shea
- Spencer Chi
- Dan Lythcott-Haims
Please join us in making art on the Peninsula a priority!