Who may apply:
- Art Center artists
- San Mateo County artists
- Senior centers
- Non-profit youth organizations
- Community groups
- Other non-profits
- Art Center board members
Things to know:
- Funding is only guaranteed for pre-authorized projects.
- Priority is given to the under served.
- Funding may be denied, denied as written, partially funded or fully funded.
- If your project is rejected as written, you are welcome to resubmit your request.
- Final reports are required to be eligible for future funding.
- Apply in advance. The Board meets to vote on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. We suggest applying 1-2 months in advance.
- Click here to fill out this application.
- Feel free to contact Lindsay Hogue for any questions regarding the process.
- The Board will notify you of the results after the very next 2nd Tuesday meeting.
During and after your project:
- Take pictures of the set up and/or event.
- If applicable, list "The Art Center of Redwood City & San Carlos" as a co-sponsor of your event for all publicity pieces, flyers, and press releases.
- If applicable, send The Art Center of Redwood City of San Carlos copies of all promotional materials released regarding your program.
- Click here to submit your final report.